Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crispy Diced Toast with Ice Cream


Crispy Diced Toast with Ice Cream
Price: ?
Calories: ???
Pokka Cafe (Causeway Bay)

Speaking of Pokka, Wynnie and I had dinner a few weeks ago at its Causeway Bay cafe, where we ate; and then I, going glutton, tried to finish this crispy diced toast with ice cream for dessert. I failed. Although I managed to squeeze through the ice cream -- simple enough, after all, when it melts into liquid form -- the mountain of cubed toast proved too redoubtable, and ponderous for my stomach, even, to handle. Alas, I left some of those sweet, sticky chunks of bread on the table.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the price of food doesn't hurt until you feel your tummy rubbing against your belt. Haha, but you don't have to worry about that, David, I am sure a few extra calories will help you with all your running. You will never be deemed glutton in my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah :) You, too, add oil to your eating and exercising!

    ReplyDelete