Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Tai Hing Breakfast

A fried egg, toast, ham macaroni and milk tea
Breakfast Set
$24
Tai Hing Restaurant (Tung Choi Street, Prince Edward)

I finally had a chance to step into this restaurant one morning and scarfed this meal before heading down to the island.  Originally, I thought this cost only $22 -- that price first lured me onto the premises -- but I was so satisfied with the meal that when I read the bill, rescanned the menu and realized I had misread the price, I gladly paid $24, for there I perceive much value in the food itself; besides, the decor is tastefully done for a cha chaan teng chain, and is definitely less tacky than the interior of Tsui Wah.

FYI: This restaurant chain markets its own brand of canned milk tea, which I have seen on sale in Park N Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment