Monday, December 28, 2009

Sbarro Pizza


Sbarro Pizza
Cheese slice - USD$3.69
Supreme slice - $4.59
Sbarro (Livingston, New Jersey)

Sbarro makes the worst pizza in America. Their slices are lukewarm, and overpriced to boot. I took this photo while still in shock at having paid so much for so little. I will never eat Sbarro pizza again, and will continue to remonstrate myself over my price inelasticity at the moment I purchased the pizza -- I really should look at the prices on the menu rather than expect that pizza should come cheaply in New Jersey since it is, after all, a commodity here.

4 comments:

  1. I think you can't beat Pizza Hut as having the worst pizza though - the dough is so thick that it overpowers the taste of the toppings, while the thin crust is like eating a biscuit and even then the toppings aren't enough to complement the actual dough. Also, it's oily and salty and just really doesn't taste any good. I'd take a slice of authentic Italian pizza any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I forgot about Pizza Hut, having not had their pizza in a long, long time; yet, I still think Sbarro takes the cake for worst pizza in America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What on earth were you doing eating Sbarro? Isn't your family in Jersey? How about some real pizza? :) Pizza in Cali is a little subpar to be honest. Too frufru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I did have a lot of real, Jersey pizza while I was at home. This one time, however, I was beguiled into taking a shot on the worst pizza in America -- beware! (x_x)

    ReplyDelete