Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ham and Macaroni Breakfast Set

Ham and Macaroni Breakfast Set (includes buttered bread; two fried eggs; and ying yeung)
$19
Cha Chaan Tang (Shek Kip Mei)

The restaurant at which I had this meal is right next to the laundromat where I usually get my clothes washed so sometimes I drop by for breakfast after either dropping off my clothes or picking them up. Furthermore, these days I have a greater incentive to eat at this place since the girl that I'm seeing likes macaroni for breakfast; consequently, I can scout and review this "comfort" food before suggesting that we together try the cha chaan tang out!

There is a alot of value in this food insofar as the bread is lathered in butter and the bowl is filled with macaroni and processed meat. I would gladly pay $19 for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment