Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bubble Tea

This is about the size of a venti at Starbucks.
Fastidious management and tracking of orders
A menu-cum-frequent user card

Bubble tea

$10
Tea (Prince Edward)

I finally had a chance to stop by the tea stand that stands between my home and the Prince Edward MTR station.  On any given day, a crowd anxiously huddles in front of it, desperate for their tea fix, and at last, I got a chance to share their sentiment.

The serving size is enormous; the price is ridiculously competitive; and the service is swift, though not necessarily friendly.  I was pleased with my experience and will return.  To be sure, there is a lot of value in a $10, venti-sized serving of bubble tea - nevertheless, I'm afraid if I consume more frequently, I'll be ambling down the slow road to type-two diabetes, regardless of how little sugar they add!

Around the Pioneer Center in Prince Edward, there are several bubble tea competitors.  I'll check them out in due course and report my findings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment